During his inspection tour in south China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region from Sunday to Tuesday, President Xi Jinping underlined efforts to pursue rural vitalization based on local specialty industries and make better use of science and technology in promoting the agricultural sector.
Xi says the private sector can develop their businesses ‘boldly and with confidence’.
In Guangxi, Xi has visited an important revolutionary battle site and told his CCP cadres to remember the past struggles and the key moments of the Party’s history like the Long March.
On April 29, the Long March-5B Y2 rocket, carrying the Tianhe module, blasts off from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site in south China’s Hainan Province.
Xi extended his congratulations and greetings in a message to all who have participated in the mission.
Xi said in the message that the successful launch of the core module Tianhe marks that China’s space station construction has entered the full implementation stage, which lays a solid foundation for follow-up tasks.
He noted that building a space station and national space laboratory is an important goal of the three-step strategy of China’s manned space program and an important leading project to boost the country’s strength in science and technology, as well as in space.
On April 24, Xi Jinping attended the commissioning ceremony of three naval vessels, the Changzheng-18, the Dalian, and the Hainan at a naval port in Sanya, south China’s Hainan Province.
Xi presented PLA flags and the naming certificates to the captain and political commissar of each of the three vessels, and posed for group photos with them.
After the ceremony, Xi boarded the vessels and reviewed the guards of honor. He also inspected the onboard weapons and equipment, greeted the officers and soldiers, and signed his name in the logs.
Xitler Goes to Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region to Take Back Military Power of the Southern Theater Command
Xi Jinping had a surprise trip to Guilin, Guangxi. During the visit to Xiangjiang Battle Memorial Park, Xi said in the face of greater difficulties, “think of the Long March of the Red Army and the bloody battle of the Xiangjiang.” Who does he want to have a bloodbath with?
- The Red Army’s so-called breaking through the Battle of Xiangjiang River actually was an excellent example of mutual hostility and betrayal within the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). And Mao Zedong became the biggest beneficiary of this battle.
- Xi’s remarks indicate the enormous internal and external pressures he has faced recently. There is no doubt that Xi Jinping will immediately carry out a massacre of the party to keep him in power.
What is the purpose of Xi Jinping’s visit to the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China?
- Zhao Le Qin, deputy director of the Standing Committee of the Guangxi People’s Congress, stepped down in February as secretary of the Guilin Municipal Committee. He is the younger brother of Zhao Leji, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Secretary of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection. Zhao Le Qin served in Guangxi for a long time and was the first secretary of the Party Committee of Guilin Garrison Command.
- Zhao Leji is most likely not part of Xi Jinping’s team but from Jiang’s gang. The Guangzhou Military Region has two powerful armies, the 41st Group Army and 42nd Group Army. If Jiang’s force has been in charge of Guangxi and military power, it’s the biggest threat to Xi. Therefore, Xi’s surprise trip to Guangxi was not to visit the graves of martyrs but to retake military power.
- Xi has now finally realized that whoever holds the military power holds the power of the CCP.
- Xi could start a war to divert pressure within the party, and the most likely place to do so would be in the South China Sea, among North Korea, India, Taiwan, and the South China Sea. Therefore, Xi has understood the importance of the Southern Theater Command.
- Xi used to have many people to assist him, including Wang Qishan. But his arrogance and self-righteousness have led him to make too many terrible decisions, resulting in none of the capable ones around him now.
Commented by Lude Media