Miles Kwok tells today that the registration of the Rule of Law Foundation is finalised and ready for operation (www.rolsociety.org) with the mission and goals as follows:
Vision & Mission
Vision: To permit the people of China to live under a national system based on the rule of law, independent of the political system of the People’s Republic of China (“China”).
Mission: To expose corruption, obstruction, illegality, brutality, false imprisonment, excessive sentencing, harassment, and inhumanity pervasive in the political, legal, business and financial systems of China.
- To practice high ethical standards of integrity and accountability;
- To bring justice to the people in the People’s Republic of China;
- To protect and assist individuals victimized in China, particularly those penalized for speaking out against injustice.
- To promote freedom of speech, media and general public’s supervision of the government activities.
- To promote exposure of corrupt and illegal activities within the Chinese political, legal, legal, business, and financial system
- To protect individuals speaking out against corruption and illegal activities in China, including officials, members of the Chinese Communist Party (“CCP”), entrepreneurs, minorities, and the general public.
- To save individuals subject to political persecution or torture by Chinese authorities.
- To make the exposure of information related to China a continuous and sustainable.
- To expose those illegal activities to the public and governments (including overseas governments) for them to take legal actions against those people and confiscate those illegal assets
- To assist such individuals in seeking asylum in other countries free from political persecution
- 1) To pursue justice under the rule of law for individuals who have been targeted;
2) To save and help them and their family members live safely without any worries.
- To protect the confidentiality of the information
- 1) Investigate using all available resources corrupt and illegal activities, and report findings to relevant government;
2) Make investigation results known and available to the public, media, law enforcement, and governments.
- Work with governments of free countries on asylum applications and residency.
- 1) To investigate the injustice done to the individuals, family members, friends and associates by the corrupted CCP members;
2) To provide them financial assistance, legal advice, protection and accommodation etc. and to protect their assets.
- All information obtained is treated strictly confidential with proper code names. Information will be stored in an environment without internet connection to avoid being hacked.
What does the Society do?
- Promote freedom of speech, media and general public supervision of the government activities
- Receive and expose information of corruption, brutality, false imprisonment, excessive sentencing, harassment and inhumanity pervasive in the political, legal, business and financial system
- Investigate and report to the relevant governments findings to relevant governments for them to take legal actions against the relevant people and assets; and make investigation results known to the public
- Protect individuals speaking out against corruption and illegal activities in China
- Make the exposure of information a continuous and sustainable.
- Save and assist individuals subject to political persecution or torture by Chinese authorities
February 4th, 2019
Miles Kwok and Steven Bannon