On Thursday, December 27, 2018, , we witnessed the sentencing of Mr. Ma Jian, former Deputy Minister of the Ministry of State Security. Because the so-called public trial of Ma Jian involved me, Guo Wengui, I now offer my official statement with respect to this matter.
First: Procedurally, Ma Jian’s case was unlawful every step of the way. It was a political set-up in the purest sense.
From the time Ma Jian was arrested in January 2015, eighteen of my family members and 270 of my colleagues have been arrested or detained. Another six thousand of my employees were also restricted from traveling abroad. From the time the government began carrying out their arrests and establishing their case, the CCP’s so-called Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and their Task Force have followed no legal procedures and offered no justification. The charges against Ma Jian, and his arrest, were in total violation of the law. It is part of the campaign, which began at the beginning of the 18th National Congress, led by the Standing Committee of the Politburo of the CCP Central Committee to eliminate political enemies in the name of anti-corruption. It is similar to previous political movements under Mao, especially during the Cultural Revolution.
Second: The charges against Ma Jian were fabricated by a kleptocracy triad within the 18th CCP Central Committee. Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu and other members have arrested and silenced their opponents as part of their power grab.
Over the past few decades, Ma Jian was responsible for internal corruption investigation within the Chinese Communist Party and was the only person who knew all of the details. This includes Ma Jian being responsible for the investigation from 2003 until 2008, under a directive from then acting CCP Chairman Hu Jintao, into claims of tremendous corruption by then acting mayor Beijing Wang Qishan and then acting Deputy Mayor Liu Zhihua with respect to projects associated with the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. The investigation by Ma Jian offended them, and as a result, Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu and others have carried out a political attack of retribution, silencing their opponents via political assassinations.
Third: Deputy Minister Ma Jian’s case perfectly illustrates China’s “rule of law”, or lack of thereof, and the intelligence networks arranged by China domestically and abroad.
As a Chinese private entrepreneur, I got to know Deputy Minister Ma Jian in 2003. At that time, Wang Qishan, Liu Zhihua and Meng Jianzhu attempted to steal assets that I had lawfully acquired. I reported their actions to the government and Deputy Minister Ma Jian was assigned to the case. That is how we met. In their roles as representatives for the government, Deputy Minister Ma Jian, CCP Chairman Hu Jintao and a special task force got to the bottom of the matter. The court gave Vice Mayor Liu Zhihua to a suspended death sentence and returned my assets to me. Speaking from my personal experience, I believe that Mr. Ma Jian follows legal procedures and has a sense of justice.
Ma Jian, and the case against him, have helped me to understand the evil nature of the CCP and their various threats to the world. This includes their 3F plan against the US (Foment weakness, foment chaos and foment the destruction of America) and their BGY plan (The BGY plan stands for Blue, Gold and Yellow. Blue represents internet and media control. Gold represents money and bribery used to buy influence. Yellow represents the use of honey traps to compromise espionage targets). I now understand their various long-term, hostile strategies towards United States. For all of these, I am grateful to Ma Jian and respect him a great deal. Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu and others, who held power during the 18th and 19th terms of the Chinese Congress, thought Ma Jian possessed all of the information about their sex scandals, crimes and corruption, information about Wang Qishan being the actual controller behind HNA Group, Meng Jianzhu being suspected of multiple killings in Southeast Asia and having an illegitimate son, Jho Low, who along with former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak conspired to defraud the Chinese and Malaysian government of tens of billions of Yuan in Malaysia, etc. As someone else who knew these details, I too have been hunted down and falsely accused by the above corrupted officials. Because of what I know, they have made up hundreds of false charges against me, but all of their efforts have failed. This fact has proven that they are an illegitimate, criminal government and a kleptocractic, political group that has kidnapped 1.4 billion Chinese people.
Fourth: The CCP’s media activities in the United States, the United Kingdom, and around the world over the past four years further prove the fact that they feared Ma Jian’s investigation into their corruption.
- Liu yanping, in his role as one of the highest authorities within China’s state security and intelligence agencies, was accompanied by three others when he visited me twice in London. He also visited me at my home in New York in May 2017. The content of that conversation was recorded. Thus, there is evidence that the case against Ma Jian was a shame. Ma was framed by the CCP authorities as part of their attempt to silence him forever. Moreover, the CCP suspects that I have File #91 which contains all the secrets and videos obtained during Mr. Ma Jian’s investigation of corrupt officials over the years, especially those involving celebrities in China. This includes investigations relating to information about their illegitimate children and enormous wealth in Malaysia, the United States, Europe, Australia, Japan and other countries. They worry that I have more criminal evidence against Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu and other current CCP leaders, and the fact that they have killed people and have stolen the nation’s wealth cannot be repudiated.
- In the past four years, dozens of legal cases were launched by the CCP against me in New York. So far, most of these cases have been proven to be fabricated. The Chinese authorities detained my family members and my staff, interrogated them, then arrested them, and sentenced them. They repeatedly broke the legs of my employees and crippled them. All of these facts and developments prove that they are using my family and Ma Jian’s family to threaten me and my associates, unquestionably forcing us to cooperate with them in framing Ma Jian and handing over the information they need, and preventing us from telling the western free world the truth about their kleptocratic crimes.
- They used the crimes of “coercive trading”to convict Ma Jian. All of the key witnesses committed perjury and provided false evidence under threats of losing their freedom or being killed. In particular, the key witness in this case worked under the former Deputy Minister of Ministry of State Security Ma Jian. He was State Security Chief Gao Hui. He has already been tortured to death in prison. My employees and interested parties were in custody for three years. They committed perjury, and singed statements, because of threats to their families. This does not constitute admissible evidence under any legal system or in any country. Their testimony as illegally obtained and untrue.
Fifth: The fact that most of the officials on the Task Force assigned to Ma Jian’s case, which has been established for four years, have themselves been arrested for corruption, proves that Ma Jian’s case was purely political and should serve as the quintessential case for understanding the corruption of the communist party.
Fraud, cheating shareholders and cheating the state – Founder Securities, Co., whose major shareholders are members of the Politburo of the CCP and members of the CCP Standing Committee’s families, played a key role in the Ma Jian bribery case. Li You, the former CEO and director of Founder Group, and dozens of his employees were all acquitted and returned home about three years ago as Li You spent one billion yuan to bribe Dalian Vice Mayor Lou Leguo and the Chief Justice of the Dalian Xigang Court Zhang Mingpeng, who were both in charge of the case at the time. Liu Leguo and Zhang Mingpeng have since been arrested and sentenced. This is an exemplary case and the best evidence of criminals fighting crime within a criminal government.
It is a fact that my partner and I lost tens of billions of Yuan as a result of Ma Jian’s so-called crime of coercive trading, and authenticating the transaction and whether profits were received is the most fundamental basis for judging the case. Everyone can find the relevant information on the public network. Ma Jian and Guo Wengui made no profit. Only Peking University and Founder Group’s CCP Politburo Standing Committee member shareholders benefited. Being charged with the crime of coercive trading despite losing tens of billions of Yuan sets a very absurd and dark judicial precedent China. It was successfully fabricated via coercion, extortion and inducement under the threat of murder and annihilation.
Guo Wengui hereby solemnly states: Mr. Ma Jian and I never had any shared financial benefits, or mutual political interests. We have never had an official relationship or a working relationship. Nor have Ma Jian and I, together, ever committed any crime or harmed any other person.
Sixth: For the sake of world peace and China’s future, I, Guo Wengui, hereby call upon the United States, Europe, Australia, Japan, and all members of the communist party in China to jointly demand a lawful, fair and transparent re-investigation of the various cases in which Mr.Ma Jian or Guo Wengui are suspects, including those involving all persons and assets in the aforementioned countries. For this involves the national security and economic security of the aforementioned nations.
- As long as there is third-party supervision and any investigation is in compliance with legal procedures, I, Guo Wengui, will actively participate and cooperate unconditionally.
- I, Guo Wengui, will unconditionally support and cooperate with anyone from any country or organization who would like to discover the truth about these cases.
- I, Guo Wengui,will do whatever it takes, even if it costs me my life, to release File #91 (the one the kleptocrats fear most) and the truth about recent corruption in China. No one can stop this. This is the only way we can make the world safe and the Chinese people safe under the rule of law.
- Everyone who works with those who have hijacked the Chinese regime and the Chinese kleptocracy, including those who interrogated Ma Jian, and those who have plundered my assets and will soon be expropriating my assets, will be fairly treated and judged under international law. We will never stop or give up until we achieve our goal.
- Based upon the facts relating to this case over the past four years, and the suffering I and millions of other have endured, I am acutely aware that I must do my utmost to transform China’s political system as soon as possible by getting rid of the CCP in order to realize a China under the rule of law and a China with faith. I know even more clearly that if the communist party system is not toppled and the kleptocracy group in China not completely changed, it will be a disaster for 1.4 billion Chinese and will become the world’s biggest security threat. The situation faced by 1.4 billion Chinese today will be faced by people in western democracies tomorrow. That is why overthrowing the CCP has become my life’s struggle and my sole purpose. This is especially true now that, after these two years of exposes, I have won the support of the overwhelming majority of 1.4 billion grass-root, ordinary Chinese. That is the main reason the CCP is afraid and has framed me. This,
- However, has also strengthened my ultimate goal to overthrow the CCP and this goal will never change.
December 27, 2018