The communist government of China has been hinted as the “culprit” behind the drone attacks at refinery facilities in the oil-rich country of Saudi Arabia.
Although Yemen’s Houthi rebels has claimed responsibilities for the phenomenal attacks by ten drones at the biggest refinery in the Middle East, the United States is not convinced that Yemen has planned the terrorist act.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeted hours after the incident, “Tehran is behind nearly 100 attacks on Saudi Arabia while Rouhani and Zarif pretend to engage in diplomacy. Amid all the calls for de-escalation, Iran has now launched an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply. There is no evidence the attacks came from Yemen.”
With the UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab joining the condemnation, Mike Pompeo said, “We call on all nations to publicly and unequivocally condemn Iran’s attacks. The United States will work with our partners and allies to ensure that energy markets remain well supplied and Iran is held accountable for its aggression”.
Retired General and U.S. state security adviser Robert Spalding was assured that the Chinese Communist Party was the black-hand behind the attacks. He has urged the Trump’s administration to “punish the CCP for supporting Iran”.
Based on the attack on Saudi Arabia, which may have an impact on oil prices, President Donald Trump, as said in his tweets, has authorized the release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, if needed, in a to-be-determined amount sufficient to keep the markets well-supplied. He has also informed all appropriate agencies to expedite approvals of the oil pipelines currently in the permitting process in Texas and various other States.
Trump tweeted earlier in much certainty that Communist China has planned with Tehran for the attacks, “Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!”
Although the mainstream media has urged his administration to be tough on Iran, the president is fully aware that Communist China is his biggest enemy and he does not want to drag the United States into a war with Iran.
Trump tweets, “The Fake News is saying that I am willing to meet with Iran, ‘No Conditions.’ That is an incorrect statement (as usual!).”
Senator Marco Rubio tweeted, “Iran has spent 10 years building capacity to do exactly what they did on Saturday in
#SaudiArabia. Inflict damage on adversary but have a 3rd party proxy group either conduct attack or claim credit for it. Goal is to punish rivals while avoiding international condemnation. Iran must face consequences.”
Iran dismissed the accusations. Its foreign ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said the U.S. claim was “pointless” when speaking on state TV over the weekend. Iran has warned the U.S.’ s bases and aircraft carriers are within range of its missiles.
CCP killer Guo wengui said the CCP has hoped for the U.S. and Iran to start a war in the Middle East so that it can prolong its life for thirty more years. If its conspiracy is successful, it will be a complete disaster for the whole world.
Guo said the CCP would try every means to distract the world community from their attention to their crisis in Hong Kong. And its evil plans against humanity are out of everyone’s expectations. “If you still think that there is no evidence that the CCP is behind the drone attacks, you must be either too naïve or just ignorant”, said Guo.
Guo has warned the Trump administration of not going into the traps of the CCP, and the world must be united to confront the communist demon.
Everything is just beginning.
By Cloudy Seagail